* cnuy (cnuy@Snoonet-t4o.9bu.f0fovi.IP) has joined
[cnuy] Where is the wifi antenna on a macbook?
[cnuy] I just bought an emf neutralizer, I need to install it over the antenna.
[Kumorigoe] cnuy, probably in the bezel of the LCD.
[tasiv] cnuy: what, why?
[Kumorigoe] Depending on the model, that part is sealed shut. You probably won't be able to open it.
[cnuy] What's the bezel?
[Kumorigoe] cnuy, it's the plastic part around the actual LCD panel.
[tasiv] cnuy: why, what is the purpose/end goal?
[Kumorigoe] Why would you want to install an "EMF neutralizer"?
[cnuy] To decrease the radiation.
[tasiv] also, cnuy, you will void any warranty you may have if you do this, and it's unnecessary
[Kumorigoe] cnuy, are you wearing a tinfoil hat, by chance?
[cnuy] Dirty electrical waves (especially digital pulsing) can cause cancer and birth defects in addition to headaches, difficulty sleeping, etc..
[Kumorigoe] Oh, this is rich.
[Kumorigoe] cnuy, according to?
[tasiv] cnuy: how the heck do you think that anything wireless works? pulsing electrical waves.
[tasiv] cnuy: I would suggest you also talk to the radio stations in your area, and the broadcast tv stations in your area as well, while your at it
[cnuy] Which part of the bezel has the antenna?
[tasiv] cnuy: google it. I'm not helping you break your computer
[cnuy] (I already unpeeled the adhesive backer off the emr neutralizer)
[+Alexendoo] EMR neutraliser? Whaa
[+whitewolf] the only way that's going to be effective is if you just completely remove that machines ability to use wireless at all
[cnuy] Sorry, emf neutralizer.
[Kumorigoe] Alexendoo, this: http://www.energeticnutrition.com/hi/neutralizer.html?_s_ref=1x7qpu6RS&kw=the%20neutralizer&creative=6319989966&gclid=CKeDr7SJhKwCFacEQAodSBGHNw
[+Alexendoo] Hahaha of course that's a thing
[+Brain] $99 for complete home protection
[+Brain] what a deal
[tasiv] Alexendoo: because my tin foil hat isn't enough
[+Brain] I'd suggest a bunker with 12 feet walls
[+Brain] atleast 5 yards under the earth
[tasiv] Brain: 12' isn't necessary
[+Brain] Gotta be sure
[tasiv] Brain: 5' concrete is enough to generally erase all wireless waves
[tasiv] Brain: please don't ask why I know this....
[+Brain] what about aliens tho tasiv ?
[tasiv] Brain: I suffered from a period of HEMP fear
[tasiv] Brain: not rope....
[cnuy] So which part of the bezel should I stick the emf neutralizer?
[+Brain] cnuy, can you still get your money back?
[cnuy] Why would I do that?
[Kumorigoe] Brain, you can't reason with this level of cray.
[+Brain] because this is voodoo and does not work get yourself a nice Burger and Coke for that money
[Brain] Kumorigoe, one can atleast try
[+Brain] emf neutralizers is plain said bullshit cnuy
[+Brain] to neutralize any waves you would need to get a 5' concrete wall bunker cnuy
[Kumorigoe] cnuy, I also love how the "References" on that page are from fifteen years ago.
[+RoamingFox] Brain the tinfoil hat also would be useful :P
[cnuy] You should re-examine your empathy if you are so quick to call radio sensitivity BS.
[+Brain] cnuy, no but maybe our field of studies?
[cnuy] After I got rid of wifi, cellphones, dect, and told our neighbors to do the same I felt much better.
[tasiv] cnuy: empathy has nothing to do with it. Radio sensitivity may be a thing, but in order to fix that symptom you need to remove the problem
No comments:
Post a Comment