Wednesday, August 12, 2015
Exact Words...
---» opjke (opjke@Snoonet-0ri.hfa.g9qr86.IP) has Joined #techsupport
<opjke> Hi
<%Alexendoo> Hello
<opjke> I'm having a problem with my internet connection. Overtime I log on to my computer, the other device's internet connection stops working. If my parents are watching Netflix, right when I log on it starts buffering. I always have to go through network diagnostics each time I use my computer to connect to the internet, it never does it automatically
<opjke> *everytime
<@Kumorigoe> opjke, you have a combo modem/router?
<opjke> I don't think so
<opjke> We just have one router
<@Kumorigoe> Find out.
<opjke> How would I know?
<@Kumorigoe> What kind of Internet service do you have?
<opjke> Comcast
<@Kumorigoe> ...what *kind*. Cable, DSL, Fiber...
<+RoamingFox> tin can
<%NOC> If hes like everyone hes he should be cable with a gateway supplied device
<%NOC> they use arris
<opjke> Oh sorry...I have wireless internet
»» @Kumorigoe gives up
<@Kumorigoe> Someone else help him. I'm done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment