Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I don't even know where to begin on this one...

Jan 07 20:52:35 [MAZDAbustawith22s] Hey man I got a question? Why is it that when i open enternet explorer it goes straight to my old itunes . but then when i homepage it, it says msn needs to update your browser and then goes all white and broken say like not responding. so then the only way fo it to work is to unplug it and make it go into sleep mode. when it come back on it takes a long ass time and say "startup recovery" and you need to pick up the phone to validate the windows. but it gets passt that and say password. I tried to fix my enternet before on my own but my desktop got curupted and so I had to download more googlechromes. But now its going even slowa than before . Can anyone make it so my enternet just goes to porn instead of braking all the time? i have this opera they told me to download but it made me pay to the pc optimizer pros and all I got was a coupon toolbar notifer. Thanks for concideration

No comments:

Post a Comment