* keyboardprobs
(keyboardpro@Snoonet-o1e.mcf.j3fh3v.IP) has joined
[keyboardprobs] I
bootcamped windows 7, and for some reason, my keyboard will refuse to work
[keyboardprobs] i'll
go to the login screen; no keys work
[keyboardprobs] is
something wrong?
[%blumoon] keyboardprobs:
are you using a usb keyboard or the bluetooth one ?
[keyboardprobs] bluetooth
[keyboardprobs] it's
the apple wireless keyboard
[%blumoon] keyboardprobs:
is this your first time booting to the windows partition ?
[keyboardprobs] recently
installed drivers for it
[keyboardprobs] no
[%blumoon] keyboardprobs:
have you tested a usb keyboard
[keyboardprobs] don't
have one
[%blumoon] they
are 10 bucks go get one
[keyboardprobs] I
definately will
[keyboardprobs] but
can you help me with my problem?
[%blumoon] its
probaly not pairing correctly
[keyboardprobs] ok
[keyboardprobs] but
for some reason, it seems to not let me go to the boot manager
[keyboardprobs] basically,
I can't do anything.
[%blumoon] keyboardprobs:
how are you going to get there win the drivers arnt loaded for that
[keyboardprobs] I
have all the drivers
[Kumorigoe] This
is why I'm a fan of wired peripherals.
They just *work*.
[+BZWingZero] no
worrying about batteries
[+BZWingZero] no
worrying about dongles
[+BZWingZero] (hehe
dongle)
[%blumoon] keyboardprobs:
even though you installed them one its probaly not paired correctly 2 the point
at which your trying to use the keyboard windows wouldnt even have loaded
bluetooth drivers so it wouldnt work
[keyboardprobs] so,
wtf can i do right now?
[keyboardprobs] blumoon,
i think my keyboard might actually be broken
[keyboardprobs] fuck
me
[keyboardprobs] i
literally had to press the power button
[keyboardprobs] holy
shit i feel stupid
[Kumorigoe] keyboardprobs,
you're a long-time mac user, aren't you?
No comments:
Post a Comment