Sunday, January 4, 2015

The Hulu Saga

[Hulu] How do I change my IP address on my modem.
[+PhanTeX] Hulu, why?
[Hulu] so I can access a website, if someone could give me the steps I will Ppreciate
[+PhanTeX] Hulu, you shouldn't need to change your modem's ip address to access a single website.
[Hulu] Is it possible for someone to track me down where I live with my ip address
[+PhanTeX] Hulu, not very closely, but yes they can get an approximate (~30 mile) radius
[+PhanTeX] Hulu, everyone who
[+PhanTeX] Hulu, everyone who's on the internet can have their ip traced as long as they're not on a vpn/proxy*
[Hulu] what if I bought something from camhub with my gift card and I gave out false information and didn't pay the outstanding charge of $20 will can hub track me down where I live.
[+PhanTeX] Hulu, why did you give them false info...
[+PhanTeX] and what is this false info
[+PhanTeX] just a fake email? or a credit card #
[Hulu] because I didn't want them to know who I am
[+PhanTeX] Hulu, you need to be specific, because we don't support illegal activites on this IRC
[Hulu] I gave them a fake name email and address but the gift card was real
[+Alexendoo] Hulu, This sounds extremely fishy
[+PhanTeX] ^
[+PhanTeX] Hulu, did you pay for the gift card
[Hulu] please I need help with this situation
[+PhanTeX] or did you get it for "free"
[Hulu] somebody gave it to me as a gift
[+PhanTeX] Hulu, oh, then you should be fine
[Hulu] but it says I have an outstanding charge of $20 and the gift card doesn't have that amount
[LOMAN] Hulu - moreover, changing your IP now wouldn't prevent them from using your current IP to find. There would be records of who the IP belonged to, so suddenly changing it after the fact would do nothing, were you trying to hide from them.
[+PhanTeX] Hulu, they should just cancel the service
[+PhanTeX] if you just stop paying for it
[Hulu] so they will only cancel the service right? And they won't track me down
[+PhanTeX] Hulu, they should, they most likely won't track you down unless they're some kind of government service
[+Alexendoo] How about pay for your things Hulu?
[+PhanTeX] ^ also this
[Hulu] no is not a government service is an adult website
[Hulu] So am I ok then.
[Hulu] ?
[Hulu] this is the first time I did this and I'm ashamed of it
[recovery] ...what...what did you do, Hulu?
[+Alexendoo] Watched porn apparently
[Hulu] so guys am I ok, they won't track me down right?
[recovery] how old are you Hulu?
[Hulu] 21
[recovery] porn is legal for you then
[+PhanTeX] lol
[+xkons] Hulu probably not. Try to stick to free porn...
[+PhanTeX] im pretty sure hes not 21
[+PhanTeX] if he instantly replied "21"
[Kumorigoe] Wow.
[Hulu] because I had an outstanding charge of $20 but they got no information from me because everything I gave the. Is false
[+PhanTeX] but yeah people are 21
[+PhanTeX] Hulu, just pay for it then cancel it
[recovery] Hulu, next time buy a prepaid visa card or something. It sounds like you've used somebody elses card
[Hulu] i can't pay for it because my account on camhub got banned and got an email saying to email them personal information or ey will blacklist my credit card but the thing there is that I used a gift card
[+xkons] Hulu just watch free porn bro
[Kumorigoe] Jesus.
[recovery] lol.
[Kumorigoe] This is going in the blog.
[iDanoo] Wait, I just got here. Is this a paid pornsite issue?
[+xkons] yes
[iDanoo] But HD!
[+xkons] I watch HD porn for free
[iDanoo] ^^^^^
[Kumorigoe] Same
[Alexendoo] Kumorigoe, Where is this blog if I may? Would make for some good browsing
[+PhanTeX] redtube is hd
[recovery] Hulu, have you tried contacting them via email or phone?
[Kumorigoe] So is eporner
[+PhanTeX] muffia too
[Sir_Mr_Bman] Kumorigoe, we havea blog?
[Hulu] No I don't want them to know who I am
[+xkons] Hulu just forget about them and their service and watch the free stuff
[recovery] They dont care who you are. You're just one of many. Dont worry about it bro
[Sir_Mr_Bman] Hulu, keep moving and use free stuff. They really don't give a fuck mate.
[Hulu] so they won't track me down for the outstanding charge of $20 right?
[Sir_Mr_Bman] get it? Give a fuck?? It's a porn site...? hehe.
[Armistice00] Hulu, outstanding charge for which company?
[Hulu] Camhub
[Armistice00] Pay your bills Hulu ._.
[Kumorigoe] Hulu, if you're 21, why do you care whether they know who you are or not?
[+xkons] I knew it gear :(
[Hulu] I can't pay for it because they banned my account and they sent me an email where they want me to send my personal info which I'm not planning on doing
[Kumorigoe] Hulu, just own the fuck up, man.
[Kumorigoe] It's TWENTY DOLLARS.
[Hulu] yeah but the thing is that I can't pay for it because I got banned from camhub and they sent me an email saying that they want me to send them photo I'd my address and credit information and the thing is that I don't want to receive anything from them because I still live with my parents
[+PhanTeX] Hulu, your fault for getting banned.
[Kumorigoe] Hulu, why were you banned?
[Hulu] but the question here is, will they track me down if they have none of my information?
[Kumorigoe] Hulu, they have your IP. They can always contact your ISP and get the info that way.
[Sir_Mr_Bman] Hulu, basically, just deal.
[Sophocles] yeah
[Sir_Mr_Bman] Hulu, if they want your personal information, they already have it.
[+PhanTeX] Hulu, if they have the real info from when you were banned, then they can
[Hulu] But if I used someone else ip address
[Kumorigoe] You didn't.
[recovery] then they'll have their info taken, hulu
[Hulu] all the info they got is false from me
[Sir_Mr_Bman] Hulu, unless you used a VPN like TOR or something, you didn't.
[Kumorigoe] You *paid* for *porn*. You're not smart enough to spoof an IP, man.
[Sir_Mr_Bman] Hulu, Then move on! If you've only given them false info, then don't worry about it.
[Sir_Mr_Bman] Kumorigoe, putting it bluntly. thank you.
[+xkons] Hulu if it's really just 20$ and you are being so paranoid about it, why don't you just contact them, pay them, and cancel their service and continue watching free porn?
[Hulu] so do you guys think i will be fine?
[iDanoo] ^
[Sir_Mr_Bman] Yes Hulu , you will be fine.
[Kumorigoe] I don't know if you'll be fine or not, but I do know that we can't help you either way.
[RoboCop] (Kumorigoe) hulu: You've been helped on the matter and will receive no further help or advice. Thank you for your (non-existent) cooperation.
[Hulu] the only way I can pay the outstanding charge of $21 is if give them my personal information
[Hulu] which I am not
[Kumorigoe] So fucking PAY THEM, you PUSSY!
[iDanoo] Hulu: Either you can pay it and live in porn peace, or you can forget it and have that unpaid porn account hanging over you. Whether they will do anything over $20 is another question.
[Sir_Mr_Bman] He's more of a pussy than what he saw in some of them videos.
[Kumorigoe] You're a legal adult, somehow. Act like it!
* Kumorigoe has kicked Hulu from #techsupport (Bye)
* Hulu (Hulu@Snoonet-v2p.u8r.hnug6i.IP) has joined
[Hulu] So will I be fine?
[+PhanTeX] Hulu, fuck off
[Hulu] could I please get a response
[Kumorigoe] Hulu, you want a ban?
[Sir_Mr_Bman] PAY YOUR FUCKING BILLS Hulu
[iDanoo] Hulu: It depends. Ask them if they are going to chase you up for $21.
* Kumorigoe has kicked Hulu from #techsupport (don't come back!)
* Hulu (Hulu@Snoonet-v2p.u8r.hnug6i.IP) has joined
[Kumorigoe] Hulu, I warned you.
* Kumorigoe sets ban on *!*Hulu@*.u8r.hnug6i.IP
* Kumorigoe has kicked Hulu from #techsupport (Kumorigoe)

No comments:

Post a Comment