Sunday, January 4, 2015

We are not the NYPD

[@CrashOverride] spudtatoe, seriously....use google.
[@CrashOverride] it's not that insanely hard.
[PhanTeX] spudtatoe, did you hear what i said about adhoc?
[PhanTeX] hey guys can loud sounds damage mics?
[@CrashOverride] PhanTeX, ....
[@CrashOverride] a mic is basically a speaker
[spudtatoe] PhanTeX sounds like me when i first came here xD
[PhanTeX] CrashOverride, dont fucking tell me to google again or ill fucking kill you
* CrashOverride has kicked PhanTeX from #techsupport (CrashOverride)
[spudtatoe] HAHAH
[+whitewolf] finally
[+whitewolf] can we ban him next please
[Kumorigoe] Wow.
[%blumoon] lol
[@CrashOverride] yes.
[Kumorigoe] BANT
* PhanTeX (PhanTeX@user/PhanTeX) has joined
[PhanTeX] oh shit sorry
[@CrashOverride] PhanTeX, you wanna try that again, fucker?
[spudtatoe] he can see the last 10 lines :3
[%blumoon] phy dont goad him hes Eisenstein puppy
[@CrashOverride] so?
[@CrashOverride] Eisenstein can read what he just said ^
[PhanTeX] why did i do that im really really soryr
[Kumorigoe] I don't give a shit who he is.
[@CrashOverride] ^
[PhanTeX] actually you should ban me
[PhanTeX] It's my fault
[PhanTeX] please do
[@CrashOverride] don't tempt me kid.
[@CrashOverride] straighten your ass up.
* blumoon steps out
[PhanTeX] No, I'm serious I really should NOT have done that, please ban me
[Kumorigoe] And go ahead. Ask for voice now. I dare you.
[+Alexendoo] That's a new one
[PhanTeX] Did you hear what I just said
[PhanTeX] Ban me.
[+whitewolf] Oo
* CrashOverride sets ban on *!*@user/PhanTeX
* CrashOverride has kicked PhanTeX from #techsupport (CrashOverride)
[@CrashOverride] no problem.
[Kumorigoe] Kid asked for it.
[@CrashOverride] multiple times.
[@CrashOverride] Had he not kept it up, I wouldn't have.
[Kumorigoe] blumoon, it's okay.
[@CrashOverride] I'm not going to listen for hours to "ban me please"
[+Alexendoo] I don't understand why you would ask that
[+whitewolf] diablo's minions do not weaken.
[@CrashOverride] LOL whitewolf
[@MISS] and so the saga of PhanteX concludes
[@CrashOverride] I honestly wasn't that offended, I only banned him cuz I'm not going to listen to "ban me, ban me, look at what I did...ban me"
[@MISS] now Kazam and others will finally shut up about his antics
[@CrashOverride] We do have a rule against spam, and that fully constitutes
[@MISS] It was a good shooting, CrashOverride. You can keep your badge and your gun.
[@CrashOverride] yay!
[@CrashOverride] But I forgot to choke him first
[@MISS] Talk to the union representative just in case.
[@CrashOverride] does it still count?
[@MISS] Well, he didn't say "I can't breathe".

No comments:

Post a Comment