Tuesday, January 13, 2015

#techsupport gets hacked...almost



[Eutropios] Last time I formatted I got into trouble.


[ThatSoVexingRaven] Eutropios: Ask your brother for help then, he sounds like a genius.


[Eutropios] You know when the formatting says it's done but it'll have to restart?


[@StirlingArcher] http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/clean-install


[Eutropios] It restarts and gets me back to the starting window again and I hvae to do it all over again.


[@StirlingArcher] Eutropios: well, good luck.


[Eutropios] Can you use TeamViewer to guide me?


[@StirlingArcher] no


[+Brain] you can't format windows from inside windows


[+Brain] eh


[@StirlingArcher] ^


[+Alexendoo] Teamviewer wouldn't really help with a reinstall


[@StirlingArcher] also can't teamviewer to do that either


[ThatSoVexingRaven] Even if it wasn't against the rules... How would we use teamviewer when your computer doesn't have an OS?


[@StirlingArcher] not to mention no one here will help with that....


[@StirlingArcher] you can do it.


[Eutropios] You just tap into the system's motherboard.


[@StirlingArcher] if you can't, take it to a repair shop that can do it for you


[ThatSoVexingRaven] lulz


[Eutropios] No seriously though, I'm confused about this partition thing.


[@StirlingArcher] then RTFM


[Eutropios] Do I make a new partition, or do I delete the one with the OS and replace it with the new OS?


[ThatSoVexingRaven] lol...


[@StirlingArcher] I literally linked the article


[@StirlingArcher] follow the directions


[@StirlingArcher] you tie your own shoes?


[Eutropios] It just tells me to click the aprtition I want.


[ThatSoVexingRaven] I'll take "What is Google" for 500, Alex.


[Eutropios] No.


[@StirlingArcher] ok, well, then contact your caregiver


[Eutropios] I wear no-lace shoes.


* StirlingArcher has kicked Eutropios from #techsupport ()


[ThatSoVexingRaven] rofl


[tasiv] lol


* Eutropios (Eutropios@Snoonet-tm0.dpl.eji7oa.IP) has joined


[@StirlingArcher] bye Eutropios


[Eutropios] Listen here you son of a bitch,


[%NOC] Hahaha


[Eutropios] you do that one more time, I'll get your IP


[Eutropios] and DDoS you.


[@StirlingArcher] ok


[Eutropios] You have been warned.


* StirlingArcher has kicked Eutropios from #techsupport ()


[%NOC] Oh shit


[%NOC] We gon get skrip kiddied


[@StirlingArcher] this will be a fun one :)


[ThatSoVexingRaven] lmfao


* Eutropios (Eutropios@Snoonet-tm0.dpl.eji7oa.IP) has joined


* StirlingArcher has kicked Eutropios from #techsupport ()


[tasiv] StirlingArcher: I hope you can connect to IRC again


[ThatSoVexingRaven] Kid can't even partition Windows, and he wants to DDoS you


[tasiv] StirlingArcher: when he DDOSs you


* KiwiboyAUS2314 (KiwiboyAUS2@Snoonet-tm0.dpl.eji7oa.IP) has joined


[ThatSoVexingRaven] Also, pretty sure you can get G-Lined for that too.


* StirlingArcher has kicked KiwiboyAUS2314 from #techsupport ()


[%NOC] Hes loading up beepboopblaster.exe from his hacket forums and hes gonna getcha


[@StirlingArcher] naw, I got him.


[%NOC] hacker*


[tasiv] man, I hope he can't get your IP :)


[%NOC] tasiv knows something we dont. INSIDER


[ThatSoVexingRaven] BAN


* Koplinaut (Koplinaut@Snoonet-kkq.b8s.00ijc6.IP) has joined


[tasiv] hi Eutropios


[tasiv] erm... sorry Koplinaut


[ThatSoVexingRaven] That's not Eutropios.


[@StirlingArcher] tasiv: don't check IP's much, huh?


[ThatSoVexingRaven] lol


[@StirlingArcher] lol


[tasiv] nope


[tasiv] sure don't


[+Alexendoo] Yeah that was a lil to fast for a host change


[tasiv] thought I did


[@StirlingArcher] man, I was hoping he wouldn't give up so fast :(


[+Alexendoo] chappy, snoonet.org is the network, 6667 for standard, forgot SSL port


[ThatSoVexingRaven] StirlingArcher: He's just getting his leet hax ready


[@StirlingArcher] lol


* Eutropios (Eutropios@Snoonet-tm0.dpl.eji7oa.IP) has joined


[@StirlingArcher] blegh.


* StirlingArcher sets ban on *!*@Snoonet-tm0.dpl.eji7oa.IP


[@StirlingArcher] Eutropios: you've been silenced, and if you leave, you're permanently banned.


[@StirlingArcher] Now listen here you little shit, you start with your immature threats again, I have no problem banning you.


* StirlingArcher removes ban on *!*@Snoonet-tm0.dpl.eji7oa.IP


[@StirlingArcher] capiche?


[Eutropios] smd


[Eutropios] whats the difference between factory reset and formatting


[@StirlingArcher] now get the fuck out you dumbass.


[@StirlingArcher] I dunno, look it up while you DDoS me.


[Eutropios] im gonna get my booter up


[Eutropios] hold on


[Eutropios] how much time u wanna be off for


[%NOC] You wont


[@StirlingArcher] go for it.


[Boof] oh let him stay


[Boof] this is fun


[@StirlingArcher] better yet, hit me for a month.


[Eutropios] you asked for it


[@StirlingArcher] hell, I'll even give you my IP


[Eutropios] i already have it


[Eutropios] no need


[tasiv] haha


[+Alexendoo] Post it then Eutropios, lol


[Eutropios] phydeaux8635


[+Alexendoo] Yes that's his user


[Eutropios] nice ip mate


[@StirlingArcher] Eutropios: https://imgur.com/mXHRuXA


[Eutropios] its his ip


[@StirlingArcher] there ya go.


[@StirlingArcher] there's my IP


[@StirlingArcher] have fun with it.


[Eutropios] thats microsoft's ip


[Eutropios] im not stupid


[@StirlingArcher] goddamn you're a fucking dumbass.


[tasiv] oh shit he's got your digits!


[Boof] im grinning like crazy


[@StirlingArcher] Boof: it literally is my IP


[Eutropios] stirling you think youre hard because you can solve some tech problems?


[Eutropios] i make 160k dollars a year


[Eutropios] what do you mean


[Eutropios] make


[%NOC] You got nothing


[Boof] ahahha


[@StirlingArcher] if he wants to DDoS the largest bank in the US, by all means, take the federal prison time.


[Boof] Eutropios can i hang out with you irl


[ThatSoVexingRaven] Do yo make $160k doing stand-up comedy?


[Eutropios] im actually a dentist


[ThatSoVexingRaven] Here's a tip: They're laughing at you, not with you.


[@StirlingArcher] lemme guess, you fucked my mom last night over xbl too, right?


[%NOC] You mean you clean up the dentist office after hours?


[Eutropios] is NOC your boyfriend stirling


[Eutropios] why does he love you so much


[%NOC] Oh k im being too mean thats highly unecessary.


[ThatSoVexingRaven] NOC: He gets drunk in mouthwash while he does.


[@StirlingArcher] lol ThatSoVexingRaven


[Eutropios] this is a warning to all of the irc channel


[Eutropios] not only stirling


[@StirlingArcher] I'm debating what to do with this kid.


[Boof] sits in the chair


[Boof] makes it go up and down


[Eutropios] Im a part of the Anonymous group, you may have heard of us


[tasiv] I'm filled with anticipation


[+Alexendoo] Let him play untill somebody is actually in need of help StirlingArcher, imo


[+Alexendoo] It's cute


[Boof] ok kick him now


[Eutropios] the last time you met a kid you didnt debate what to do with him


[Boof] hes having fun as well


[Eutropios] your rape instincts were fast


* blumoon8 sets ban on *!*@Snoonet-tm0.dpl.eji7oa.IP


* blumoon8 has kicked Eutropios from #techsupport (Kindergarten is elsewhere)


[@StirlingArcher] blumoon8: NO


[@StirlingArcher] I was inviting greenduch in


[@StirlingArcher] goddammit


* greenduch (greenduch@snoonet/admin/greenduch) has joined


[greenduch] morning :)


[%NOC] But will eutropios come back is the question :)


[@StirlingArcher] sorry greenduch, blumoon8 just kicked him :(


[greenduch] no worries. i tend to find script kiddies rather boring, but figure I might as well idle here for the day


[@StirlingArcher] [16:14] Eutropios this is a warning to all of the irc channel


[@StirlingArcher] [16:15] Eutropios Im a part of the Anonymous group, you may have heard of us


* aayounsa (aayounsa@Snoonet-n4j.lp1.6945pi.IP) has joined


[@StirlingArcher] lol


[aayounsa] oh no, you permabanned me in one of my IPs


[aayounsa] im back motherfucked


[greenduch] okay i feel like that must have been a joke


[aayounsa] i have a VPN


[@StirlingArcher] heh, oh, there he is.


[aayounsa] iprogrammed it myself


[tasiv] mmmhmmm


* aayounsa has quit (Z-Lined)


[@StirlingArcher] *snicker*


[tasiv] so he's a dentist, a programmer, anonymous, makes $160K/year


[tasiv] what else do you do?


[StirlingArcher] Kumorigoe: you putting this on blog, right?


[Boof] chat online


[tasiv] oh yeah, forgot that one


[discodave] Aayounsa "eh am behind 100 vans"


[greenduch] sorry if i ruined he fun with the gline


[discodave] Vpns


[@StirlingArcher] hahaha





[@StirlingArcher] you're fine, it's why I invited you

No comments:

Post a Comment